Omega: NC802HDC slow juicer (Nutrition system)
**Official NZ supplier and distributor for Omega Juicers**
Omega’s Nutrition System is a “masticating-style” juice extractor and more! A masticating juicer juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. The auger system forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheatgrass and leafy vegetables. With the Omega Nutrition System you can also make all-natural nut butters, baby food, soy milk, almond milk and a variety of healthy snacks.
NC802 compared to the 8226: The size of the feed chute is larger so you spend less time prepping before juicing. The adjustable end cap with 5-settings increases juice extraction efficiency. Use setting 1 for citrus fruits and setting 5 for tougher items like wheatgrass. OMEGA LOW SPEED JUICING SYSTEM
- 80 RPM, Single Auger Juicer
- 5 adjustable Pulp Adjustment Settings
- Low speed minimises heat build-up and oxidation
Easy cleaning with automatic pulp ejection
- Powerful 2HP motor generates more torque to process tough ingredients
- Built-in handle
- High juice yield saves $ on your grocery bill
- Quiet operation
Omega Nutrition system
All parts included to make all natural nut milks, nut butters, frozen fruit sorbets, pasta, baby food, minced herbs and ground beans.
Boost your immunity
Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health.
- Don’t eat your fruits and veggies—juice them! Get a day’s worth of vitamins in one delicious juice!
GREATER FOOD EFFICIENCY
- Use your food efficiently by juicing, using the pulp to cook with, and utilizing fruits & veggies for juicing that you might otherwise toss when they have slight softening.
- Speed80 RPM (low speed)
- Wattage150 Watts
- Weight1 8kg
- Dimensions 165mm W × 368mm D × 394mm H
What's In The Box?
- 1 juice cone
- 1 homogenizing cone
- 5 nozzles
- 1 juice bowl (plastic)
- 1 pulp bowl (plastic)
Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household Approval