Recipe: Coconut milk
2 brown Coconuts
3 cups filtered Water
- Pierce the eyes of the coconuts with a knife and drain coconut water into a bowl.
- Set coconut water aside.
- Split the coconuts.
- With a sharp knife, pry the coconut meat from the husk removing all the brown bits.
- Add the coconut meat and the filtered water to a bowl and stir.
- Ladle coconut meat and filtered water into your juicer and juice.
- Continue to juice until the mixtures becomes a smooth slurry.
- You may need to strain or pour mixture through a nut milk bag.