The Ultimate Smoothie Book Revised by: Cherie Calbom
Written by nutritionist and renowned author Cherie Calbom, this text shows readers how to make scrumptious smoothies that will make them feel great. It includes charts that analyse calorie, fat, protein, and vitamin content of the smoothies.
The Ultimate Smoothie Book - Revised and Updated
Smoothies are now so popular. They are creamy, fruity, delicious, quick and easy to make and more importantly, they are good for you.
Blending ingredients such as fresh fruit, creamy yoghurt and coconut oil, smoothies are nutritional sound drinks that taste just like ice cream shakes.
This book will show you how to make scrumptious smoothies that will make you feel great. Enjoy simple, tasty recipes for
- fabulous fruit smoothies and shakes
- healing smoothies that help fight the flu, hangovers, infections, jet lag and even aging skin
- special low carb smoothies that will help you lose weight
- coconut oil based smoothies that have amazing health benefits
- perky pick me ups for pregnant woman and new parents
- workout and bodybuilding drinks
With easy charts that analyse calorie, fat, protein and vitamin content, this guide will give you tips on choosing fruits and veggies, preparation, cleanup, storage and more..
Now you and your family can drink all the nutrients you need and enjoy!