Natural Weight Control book by: Dr Norman Walker
Another great book by Dr Norman Walker who lived until the impressive age of 118. He is globally recognised as the raw foodie of the modern era. His books are a must for every natural health library!
Achieving nature's ideal weight for your body improves the working functions of the body and assists is promoting a positive spirit. The book looks at common food habits, the results of artificial foods and the effects of elements in the diet. Specific guidelines are outlined with practical advice along with detailed meal plans and recipes for a natural diet.
- Nature has a weight loss plan for your body.
- Facts and myths about your body.
- A testimony from a student of nature.
- What does nature have to say about nutrition?
- The body, a perfect machine, until ...
- Man's artificial foods - sugar.
- Man's artificial foods - starch.
- Man's artificial foods - fat.
- Man's artificial beverages.
- Beer and other alcoholic beverages.
- Milk and dairy products.
- Juices and juicers.
- Your first step toward a slender, healthy body.
- Your second step toward a slender, healthy body.
- Food combining.
- Getting started on natural foods.
- Practical advice and moral support.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Salad Recipes
- Suggested Menus
- Salad Dressings
- Holiday Dinners
- Fresh Fruit & Raw Vegetable Drinks
- Vegetable Value Chart
- Fruit Value Chart
- Food Control (Combination) Guide Chart
Did you know:
- you don't have to count calories to lose weight.
- you don't have to starve yourself to become slim.
- you don't have to weigh your meals and watch your scales on a weight-control diet.
- you don't have to follow a dismal diet to get your figure back into shape.
- you don't have to fight a craving for sweets or raid the fridge at night.